tetbury.net

The Close Hotel

Set in the delightful Cotswold market town of Tetbury, The Close Hotel and Restaurant holds the enviable reputation of being one of the finest 16th century town houses in the Cotswolds. Originally built in 1535 during the reign of King Henry VIII for John Steede a local Yeoman, the house has had many owners including Sir Thomas Estcourt, a wealthy wool merchant of a period. Since becoming a hotel in 1974, The Close Hotel has developed a reputation for excellence in hospitality by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere, combined with the efficiency demanded by today's business world.

The Close Hotel
Long Street,
Tetbury,
Gloucestershire
GL8 8AQ
t: +44 1666 502 272

 

Rugby | Tetbury